Sunday, October 7, 2012

CAUTION: This blogpost may actually contain words.

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't been so present on here.
Since school has been back in full-swing, I haven't had time to sit around and write,
so I got away with pictures and captions for awhile.
I'm sorry.
You've been jipped.. I know.

I had some issues with word font and color on here,
and it was making my posts so hard to read, even though I changed it.
I don't know if it's totally fixed now, 
or if anyone cares, or reads this enough to.
But this is my attempt at a satisfactory font situation.

Well some excitement has happened!
I got my first real job, at a local retail chain store.
I don't know if it's bad to mention the name of it on here or not,
because of like company affiliation issues or something.. 
Actually I may have just completely made that up.
I won't say it either way, just to be safe.

It's so hard for a minor to get a job now.
I mean, Its hard for anyone to.
But now that more adults are looking for jobs that a minor might usually obtain,
employers would rather an experienced adult take the position.
I've been applying for jobs since I was fourteen, so I'm glad It finally worked out!
I've had TONS of volunteer jobs before, and I worked at a little league concession stand one season.
But this is cool, I like it.

ALSO. GUYS.
I played guitar and sang live for the first time last weekend.

.......YEAH.


Haha I think it went well, I'm getting some positive feedback.
I played Brain Stew by Green Day.
It was for the music school that I take lessons at.
It was one of their concerts, for their student appreciation day,
I have two videos of it if you wanna see it...
The first one gives me trouble with skipping sometimes but the second one is low visual quality.
I don't know, try both hahah.
Hope you like it!
I'll be back soon, I promise.
















Aesthetically Yours, 
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment