Friday, August 17, 2012

Hershey Park 2012!!

My brother, Brody and I in the boardwalk water park section of Hershey Park



So I have been absent for too long on this blog, but I have good reason! 

From Tuesday to this morning, My dad, brothers and I were in Hershey Park, Pennsylvania!
It was so much fun, great weather and lots to do. We stayed at the Hershey Lodge, which had five restaurants, two outdoor pools, one indoor pool, three arcades, mini golf, tennis courts, and basketball courts, so there was tons to do. And it was huge! I'm not lying when I say  I got LOCKED OUT OF MY ROOM AND LOST FOR OVER AN HOUR. That was a tiring day lol.

But we also went to Hershey Park and Chocolate World. It was great.. and I hope I don't have any cavities... just kidding, I really didn't eat a lot of chocolate. I just went to the dentist last week haahaha.

So anyway,  I thought I'd share some pictures!


 Here is me and Brody (he's nine) in the first five minutes we got in our hotel room.. he was obsessing over the light switch in the bed lol:)




Here is Brody and my dad during dinner on the first night!



This is Kieran (He's fourteen) and he doesnt know I took this hahahah. We were outside our hotel room.



Brody at the pool, he's so photogenic!



 See what I mean?




 lol!!




 Here is me waiting by myself for everyone to get off of a rollercoaster.. I got a few looks for taking 
pictures of myself... whatever...



This is them looking for me after the rollercoaster... looks like they mean business hahah



 Brody testing out a rollercoaster seat.. after this he asked "So what does it do..?"



 Here's me and my dad




 Here's another, please ignore my odd face and horrible pool hair hahahah



 Me and Kieran



 Brody, bein' all photogenic again..




 Me on this random playground that no kids were on, so we all took photos on it!



 HA! I love this. This was at the Chocolate World, where we were making candy bars.


 Hairnets are fun...

 A lot of fun... lol!! I dont know why we had to wear these, we were never in contact with the chocolate, just touch screens.


 Brody watching his chocolate bar being made through the factory.



 Oh my, I know this is horrible but I kind of love it hahaa! I think I was laughing or something..


And here is my dad and Brody last night before dinner, when we couldnt go to our hotel room because the housekeeper didn't even get there until 5:30  PM!! Insanity..


And me after mini golf!

Well that was our trip! I'll keep y'all updated on the rest of the summer. Happy Friday!

Aesthetically Yours,
Cassidy

6 comments:

  1. He is so photogenic, you're right! Adorable! :) That sounds like so much fun!! I'm a little jealous!! I've always wanted to go to Hershey Park!! Love the pic of you and your dad! You're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks hahah! The problem is, Brody KNOWS he's photogenic lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute together ! Your days make me dream <3 I hope I could go in America one day ! :)
    You ar beautiful ! (and your family too !)
    Kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh thank you!! My normal days arent nearly this exciting, but it is beautiful home at the NJ shore! I hope one day you can come here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!! Glad you guys had a great time! You must have been in chocolate heaven! I think you are so photogenic as well. The hair net pics are awesome, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was amazing hahaa. And I think I'm photogenic in more of a "Hey you make awkward look cute!" way, Brody just looks good in general hahaaha.. Kieran wouldn't let me post his hairnet lol. I've been hearing a lot of "I dont want you blogging about this!"

    ReplyDelete