Saturday, July 28, 2012

FRONT ROW Rusted Root concert photos!

Remember this song?


No? How about now?

Yes, how could anyone forget Matilda, and its greatest song Send Me on My Way?!

Well the band that made this song (and many gorgeous others) is Rusted Root, a band that I LOVE. And I got to see them front row last night!! It was so awesome, their music is seriously amazing. So I of course took A TON of pictures!!
















Not only were they amazing, but I really loved their opening band, Brothers Moving. I actually even bought their CD.
Here's some pics:






Check them out, they're really talented. Their EP is on spotify, or you can buy their music at http://www.brothersmoving.dk/

It was such a great show! I'll be sure to keep you posted on any more shows i go to!
Aesthetically Yours,
Cassidy

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun and such a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Rusted Root! And I've been to the Stony Pony many times, such a great venue, you can get so close. Any other concerts planned for the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not exactly NEAR, but The Who is coming to AC in December and I'm dying to go! I also am keeping my eyes out for Pearl Jam, They aren't in the US right now but I want to see them more than anything.

    ReplyDelete