Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not Nearly My Most Embarrasing Moment...

I hope everyone is having a nice summer evening, it's almost the weekend! I thought I'd share a funny story today...
So I spent the majority of my day at the beach , with my family and my friend Lora. (I am so burnt... it's quite painful, but I'm proud of it!) Being the adventurous little adolescents we are (please note my sarcasm..), Lora and I ventured down to the edge of the water. We were just standing there, minding our own business, when I, of course, fall over without warning. But not before shrieking like an animal, and attracting the attention of countless Bennys. While Lora is laughing hysterically, I take comfort in knowing this isn't my MOST embarrassing moment...

About three years ago, I was at my town's annual Founder's Day firework show with some friends and 
family. That year, they were showing Grease on a projection on one of the baseball fields. Realizing we already passed the entrance, everyone I was with easily hopped the fence on to the field, while my mom and I contemplated what to do, knowing I was much too uncoordinated to hop a fence. Finally she decided she would lift me up, set me on top of the fence, and then walk back to the entrance while I jumped down. This would have worked well.... If the belt loop of my pants hadn't attached itself to the fence. Yes folks, I was swinging from a fence by my butt, among a crowd of people, as my mom unknowingly walked away. I started yelling for her, so she ran over and tried to lift me up. I only weigh 94 pounds today, so I must have been about 85 pounds then, but gravity just wasn't working in my mom's favor, and she could not lift me off of the fence. So of course, the random man next to me had to pluck me off. So as all of the other freshman girls were running around, getting ready for Grease, I was getting my butt dislodged from a fence I was hanging from, like a flag.

That's my life, kids! Haha my friend Seth always tells me it's like a reality show,  because you can't write this stuff!! Let me know if anyone can beat my embarrassing moment!

Aesthetically yours,
Cassidy

4 comments:

  1. You're hilarious! I think the most embarrassing thing that happened to me (that I could admit online) would be checking myself out in someone else's car window, walking away, and then realizing that someone was in the car! Ooops! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I have totally done that!! I have unbelievably embarrasing momentsquite frequently, so expect more!

      Delete
  2. Haha! This is hysterical! I have so many embarrassing moments that I am not sure I can pick just one. I'll ponder this and get back to you. Great post, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my, I have quite a few that involve being babysat at your house hahaha these should be good:)

      Delete